Our Profession is our Passion! We atRangTechnologiesspecialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing InformationTechnology Solutionsand Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance. We value diversity. We operate as one team, bringing highly qualified and experienced software and management professionals with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Statistics and Bioinformatics.
The values that drive our success are:
Strategy:Wehelpour clients growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
Quality:We believe in Quality First and Quality Must in solutions we deliver.
Support:We bring ideas and talent to empowerbusiness performancewith new-age technologies.
We take pride inbuildingstrategiclong-term relationship with our clients.
- Execute end to end data management activities pertaining to clinical trials, including but not limited to: data management tool and system development, data validation and maintenance, data collection, data integrity review and reconciliation, query management, medical coding, database lock preparation, protocol review, CRF development, database set-up activities and SAE reconciliation in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Design, create, validate, review, approve and maintain data management tool specifications
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency of clinical data and data structure across all projects.
- Address Regulatory Submission issues within Biometrics and with other related departments.
- Utilize appropriate CDM concepts and resources to solve moderately complex technical CDM issues.
1. A minimum of B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in Bioinformatics, Biological Sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, or health care related discipline, masters degree preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Proficiency on all related regulations, GCP, and Good Clinical DM Practice
2. Knowledge of Medidata Rave, InForm, or Oracle Clinical Data Management preferred
3. Excellent work planning and time management skills
4. Fluent oral and written English skills
5. Able to work under pressure and in a changing environment with flexibility
6. Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with both the technical and business areas.
All your information will be kept co-MS in Finance, Financial Engineering, Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, or related field.
-Good understanding of Probability of Default (PD), LGD and EAD modeling technique.
-Very good understanding of Predictive modeling techniques and their application.
-Knowledge of Credit life cycle.
-Statistics and machine learning techniques.
-Conducted and applied statistical methodologies including linear regression, logistic regression, ANOVA/ANCOVA, CHAID/CART, cluster analysis
-Team player and collaboration skills.
-Programming skills in R, SAS, and PYTHON.
-Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
-Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills must have the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly
nfidential according to EEO guidelines.