Clinical Dietician - Full-Time or Part-TIme -Sign - On $10,000-7453-1548
Western Plains Medical Complex
- This is a Dietary Department position that provides patient care with the knowledge of a Registered Dietitian (RD).
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as Clinical Dietitian.
- The Clinical Dietitian manages the delivery of nutrition care to patients, which includes applying the science and art of human nutrition to promote health and aid in the treatment of disease or injuries to restore health.
- The RD coordinates the full range of nutrition care services including pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations.
- Integrates nutrition services with other facets of health care using effective communication, education, documentation and Quality Assurance standards.
- Provides support for quality food service to satisfy nutrient requirements and preferences of patients.
- Prepares and delivers effective education to patients, families, staff and others through the development and presentation of educational materials, community classes and in-services.
- Provides appropriate guidance counseling and input into corrective action and evaluation of Dietary Staff.
- Provides effective assessment of patient’s nutritional needs and appropriate patient care planning through effective communication with physicians, nursing staff, patients, families and other allied health professionals.
- The Dietitian keeps the department Director informed of any problems or areas of concern in regards to Food Service or hospitality issues.
- Coordinates/conducts/assists others with patient education programs/activities for inpatients and outpatients regarding diabetes.
Experience Required: 2 years experience preferred.
Education: Registered Dietician; ADA required.
Certified Diabetes Educatorstrongly Preferred.
JobPlease select a valid job field
Primary LocationKansas-Dodge City
Work ScheduleDay shift, 7-10 hr/shift, weekdays only