Clinical Educator (NP or PA)
Matrix Medical Network is rapidly growing and is building the team that creates, deploys, and scales new business models. Matrix’s employees have the opportunity to improve member health, workforce health, reinforce business resilience and promote safe outcomes for clients.
About the role:
The Clinical Educator is responsible for conducting training needs analysis, and developing clinical related training materials, communications and activities. The Clinical Educator will conduct ongoing evaluations and assessments to ensure program effectiveness and recommend, and implement modifications as necessary. The Clinical Educator will work with department and field leaders to identify content for training needs. The work will include conducting research on current clinical guidelines and best practices for the training topics. Educational programs will be designed and developed for traditional classroom, live on-line, web-based, and blended learning activities. The Clinical Educator will also assist in the development of processes to ensure compliance with guidelines, regulations and Matrix policies. The Clinical Educator will participate in Risk and Quality Management programs, clinical meetings and other meetings as required.
- Responsible for developing evidence based training materials for Matrix clinical staff including, that support the delivery of comprehensive health assessments and other care initiatives which are individualized for Matrix clients and members.
- Develops and evaluates training materials that support the quality assurance activities and are consistent with Matrix medical network policies and protocols
- Acts as a training and educational consultant to the Clinical Service department.
- Responsible for developing a “train the trainer” program(s) and keeping the “trainers” supplied with updated training materials.
- Participates in all mandatory training and compliance programs, seeks guidance for compliance-related concerns and adheres to all applicable laws, regulations and Matrix Medical Network policies and procedures.
- Designs instructor-led, web-based, and blended training materials. And partners with Matrix Education developers to create the content.
- Conducts ongoing evaluations and assessments to ensure program effectiveness and recommends and implements modifications as necessary.
- Collaborates with Clinical Service and Clinical Operation team to obtain information related to needed training programs and individual staff needs.
- Manages and monitors priorities of active learning requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years practicing experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant.
- Experience with adult learning theory/education and training development a plus
- Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant in Adult, Geriatric or Family Practice.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of word processing, spreadsheet, project management and presentation software (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Knowledge of software applications that would enhance design and effectively create curriculum to deliver and meet Clinical Services’ needs.
- Demonstrated ability in effective and persuasive verbal communication skills in both individual and group settings. Demonstrated ability to communicate clear and concise written content.Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively to members, providers, families and staff.
- Must have proof of current CPR certification; instructor certification preferred.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Remote Primary Location. Job:Educator- Clinical, Regular Shift, possible overtime. Full Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Monday, Friday. Job, Clinical Educator, Remote Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Pay, Hours.