Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Educator - QAPI Coordinator who will be responsible for providing guidance and leadership to the nursing team and ensures the environment is conducive to learning and development. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide educational programs for training and staff as well as provide effective leadership and operational management ensuring high standards of care.
- Create a dynamic environment that is conducive to learning, practice development, and research within a framework of quality assurance.
- Delegate budgetary control and maintain and improve services by monitoring costs.
- Implement audit, quality, and risk management initiatives; and monitor local and national policies and quality care indicators.
- Ensure safe storage of medicines, cleanliness and infection control policies and procedures.
- Must have a current RN license in the state of New York.
- 2+ years of work experience in a hospice, home-care, or long-term care environment is required.
- Management experience is highly preferred.
- Strong computer, phone, and organizational skills required.
- Valid New York driver’s license is required for transportation.
- Must be able to manage audits and LPN charts required.
- Any further hospice and/or nursing certifications are a plus.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.