The Department of Medical Imaging at the University of Arizona - Tucson and Banner University Medical Group is seeking BC/BE applicants for a full-time faculty position in Mammography.
Our Banner University Medicine Advanced Breast Imaging is a cutting-edge ACR accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, proud of providing a full spectrum of state-of-the-art breast imaging technology and interventional capabilities. Our center is a freestanding outpatient facility that is integrated with the University of Arizona Cancer Center, the only NCI Cancer Center in Arizona! We are part of a highly collegial and supportive multidisciplinary breast care team with National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) designation. Our Breast Imaging section seeks a self-motivated, team-oriented, compassionate individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to clinical excellence. Additional expectations include meaningful engagement in research and significant contribution to the education of medical students, residents and fellows.
The successful candidate will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
Job Details, Essential Functions & Technology
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5 PM (no weekends)
- 1.0 FTE, 4 clinical days & 1 academic day
- Annual volume: 8,500 screening mammo, 3,000 diagnostic mammo/US/MRI, 500 procedures
- ACR - Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and DBT-guided breast biopsy
- Breast US and US-guided breast biopsy
- Breast MRI and MRI-guided breast biopsy
- Pre-operative Savi Scout localization
- US-guided cryoablation of fibroadenomas
- Breast Imaging Fellowship program
- Innovation/research technology and support
- CT breast imaging research
- Valid AZ license (or eligible to receive)
- Fellowship training required
- Position open to experienced physicians and physicians just out of fellowship
- 5+ years of post-training experience preferred
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
Adventures await in the thriving city of Tucson, Arizona! Explore the vibrant desert outdoors through hiking and biking trails. Or recharge with one of our award-winning spas, golf courses, or rejuvenating resorts. Why not tantalize your taste buds at our culinary destination that was recently honored as a UNESCO City of Gastronomy! A thriving life awaits you in the heart of the Sonoran jewel: Tucson, Arizona.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer