In affiliation with the University of Arizona, Banner University Medical Group is looking to hire an ABPN BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join a dynamic team of Behavioral Health providers and support staff!
Join our collegial academic child and adolescent psychiatry faculty in beautiful Tucson Arizona. We are a growing department supporting an ACGME approved child and adolescent fellowship program looking for an exceptional CAP that would enjoy supporting the academic mission of teaching and clinical care in our Banner Health-University of Arizona health system! Essential duties include outpatient supervision, consult/liaison, and didactic teaching. We are glad to support opportunities to expand duties based on your interests as well!
The ideal candidate will gain a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona with the appointment being consistent with the candidate's credentials.
Qualifications and essential functions include:
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program
- Graduate of an accredited CAP fellowship
- Position is open to experienced physician and new grads
- Experience in Autism and Developmental Disorders, Addictions preferred
- Work Schedule: M-F
- Shared call (can be taken from home)
- Avg. Patient Volumes: 10-15/day
- Ability to access a variety of behavioral health patients
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment; one that thrives in a highly integrated and innovative setting; and above all a desire to focus on patient excellence
Banner Health offers a competitive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid occurrence-based malpractice and CME w/allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Banner University Behavioral Health Pavilion, 2800 E. Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713
- Diamond Children's Multispecialty Clinic, 535 N. Wilmot Road, Suite 100, Tucson, AZ 85711
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson, 1501 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719
Adventures await in the thriving city of Tucson, Arizona! Explore the vibrant desert outdoors through hiking and biking trails. Or recharge with one of our award-winning spas, golf courses, or rejuvenating resorts. Why not tantalize your taste buds at our culinary destination that was recently honored as a UNESCO City of Gastronomy! A thriving life awaits you in the heart of the Sonoran jewel: Tucson, Arizona.
SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.