Clinical Informatics System Specialist
The Clinical Informatics System Specialist (CISS) has expert knowledge of the primary electronic medical record (EMR) system as well as significant knowledge of one or more clinical disciplines and auxiliary software applications in use. The CISS serves as project manager for all field staff and incorporates the organizations strategic objectives into analyzing and recommending technical solutions.
- Bachelors degree in a clinical field required.
- Degree in nursing (RN), physical therapy, speech pathology or occupational therapy strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years Home Care experience with a minimum of 1 year experience related to performance improvement, quality assurance or regulatory affairs.
- Salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k company
- Position works remote 3 days per week and onsite 2 days per week rotating days
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.