Overlake Medical Center has an outstanding opportunity for a Clinical Lab Assistant. The position is responsible for phlebotomy, specimen receiving and processing, send-outs and point-of-care testing.
Full Time - 1.0 FTE
80 hours per pay period
Day Shift, rotating weekends and holidays
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- License through Washington State Department of Health - Medical Assistant Phlebotomist Certification (PC).
- Technical training /certification in phlebotomy.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Six months hospital experience preferred.
- Experience with phlebotomy on neonatal, pediatric, geriatric, adult, trauma and critical patients preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer