Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Clinical Liaison's primary job function is to drive admissions to meet or exceed monthly expectations. The Liaison is actively involved in communicating, educating and serving as the intake facilitator to designated physicians, health care facilities, third party payors, case management professionals, attorneys and other healthcare organizations for the placement of patients requiring the long-term acute (LTACH) level of care, ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Clinical Liaison duties include:
- Conduct patient assessments to identify patient for potential admission into system.
- Actively involved in communicating, educating, and planning.
- Meet budget census goals and quality payer mix for facility or facilities assigned.
- Developed relationships and call on referral sources in person with appropriate hospital protocol.
- Convert referrals into admissions in a timely manner.
- Complete and maintain all required reports.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations that pertain to admissions and marketing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Action oriented individual with ability to: identify opportunity; adapt to change; work independently; and prioritizes tasks / responsibilities.
Proven success in completion of assignment.
Strong customer service skills and service recovery skills.
Interpersonal skills to include the ability to form constructive and effective relationships with clients and customers.
Attentive and active listening skills.
Effective verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation skills with ability to adjust accordingly for a variety of audiences.
Analytical/methodical reasoning ability with the ability to objectively outline both pro's and con's of the situation and strategically conclude appropriate course of action.
Strategic problem solving with ability to adapt to change and/or uncertainty.
Intellectual ability to handle concepts and complexity comfortably.
Knowledge of regulatory standards, compliance requirements and hospital policies and procedures.
Working knowledge of technology such as word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.
Demonstrated ability to manage territory and accounts.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have previous experience as an RN/LVN/RRT in critical care, med/surg or case management.
Customer Relations within a Sales and Marketing arena preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Free Food and Coffee
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Gym Memberships
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Military Leave