Who We Are
Cornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading healthcare company committed to improving the health and well-being of patients by providing an environment of continuous process improvement, teamwork, integrity, fiscal responsibility and endless customer service. Cornerstone operates long-term acute care hospitals under the Cornerstone and Solara brand names in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arizona, Arkansas and West Virginia.
Why Work for Us?
Our hospitals offer competitive compensation and benefits, but that is not why our employees come to work for us. As a Cornerstone employee, you are truly a valued contributor to our team. It is no wonder why our employees gave us high scores in both overall satisfaction and employee engagement in our latest Cornerstone Employee Partnership Survey.
Our Core Values are woven into the fabric of our culture and ingrained in our employees and how they perform their jobs every day.
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for serving as the intake facilitator to designated physicians, health care facilities, third party payors, case management professionals, attorneys and other healthcare organizations for the placement of patients requiring the long-term acute (LTACH) level of care, ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Clinical Liaison duties include:
- Conduct patient assessments to identify patient for potential admission into system
- Actively involved in communicating, educating, and planning
- Meet budget census goals and quality payer mix for facility or facilities assigned
- Developed relationships and call on referral sources in person with appropriate hospital protocol
- convert referrals into admissions in a timely manner.
- Complete and maintain all required reports
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations that pertain to admissions and marketing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Action oriented individual with ability to: identify opportunity; adapt to change; work independently; and prioritizes tasks / responsibilities.
- Proven success in completion of assignment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation skills with ability to adjust accordingly for a variety of audiences.
- Strategic problem solving with ability to adapt to change and/or uncertainty.
- Intellectual ability to handle concepts and complexity comfortably.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards, compliance requirements and hospital policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of technology such as word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage territory and accounts.
- RN/RRT/LVN required
- Results driven, proven sales experience required
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have Sales and Marketing experience.
- Previous clinical experience in critical care, med/surg or case management required.
- Sales/Marketing experience required
- Military Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid sick days
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation/paid time off
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Gym Memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Employee Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Subsidized Commuting
- Free Food and Coffee
- Flexible Schedules