The Clinical Manager is a qualified and licensed clinician that assists in ensuring successful contract assignments of the International Clinicians recruited by O’Grady Peyton International for employment at U.S. facilities. The Clinical Manager will be responsible for assessing the quality of candidates that are in process, ensuring that all assigned pre-arrival education is completed prior to the Clinician’s start date in the U.S. The role will provide clinical guidance to the Recruitment team regarding pre-placement candidates. The Clinical Manager also supports “On assignment” clinicians as needed to facilitate successful clinical transitions. This role continuously delivers excellent client service while managing risk and expenses, ultimately impacting revenue and profitability of OGP.
- Assist with completion of clinical assessments or “Placement Calls” for Clinicians awaiting travel to the U.S. 6 months prior to expected start date.
- Updating status in the company database (AMIE) to Active or Active with Audit following the Placement Call and entering audits for any issues that will need to be addressed before start of assignment.
- Weekly review of new applicants’ files to determine whether they meet OGP clinical criteria for recruitment.
- Daily to Weekly interaction with the Operations and Sales team to provide clinical expertise/support for the Clinician placement process. Manage the Pre-Arrival education process for assigned Clinicians. This includes assignment of pre-arrival education following the Placement Call, assignment and remediation of specialty tests, verification of completion of Pre-Arrival coursework and updating databases ENTRÉE and AMIE with this information.
- Tracking key metrics for Placement Calls completed, files ready for placement and completion of pre-arrival education.
- Support client specific education requirements – for example: Essentials of Critical Care Orientation program, Peri-Op 101 for OR nurses, Prophecy testing and other client specific pre-start requirements (Medication exams, Typing course, Telemetry courses among others).
- Ensure that the Clinician Support Team is aware of any social needs that will need to be supported post-arrival such as child care, transportation or any other issues. Ensuring that the
- Act as a resource to provide subject matter expertise on clinical process, policy, and operational metrics to support sales leaders on timely and informed business decisions.
- Monitor nurses on assignment for clinical proficiency, work-related concerns and provide appropriate teaching, education resources, coaching, and counseling as appropriate.
- Interact with clients (Clinical Managers, Educators, Directors, and CNOs) regarding clinical performance, including investigation of negative evaluation issues.
- Respond urgently to potential Clinician and client issues that jeopardize assignment completion. Coordinate with internal sales and operations leaders and stakeholders in order to make timely and informed decisions that address customer needs.
- Troubleshoot Clinician assignment issues by investigating all relevant information/data with Clinicians, clients and internal departments, and evaluate situations using conflict management & problem-solving tactics.
- Support successful client orientation and management of OGP Clinicians through educational meetings whether electronically or in-person
Education, Certifications & Experience
- RN education and current, unrestricted RN license
- Bachelor's degree in nursing strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education preferred
- Experience with International Nurses preferred
- 2 years’ of direct supervisory or management experience
- 5 years’ experience as an RN in acute care setting
- 5 years’ experience as an RN ideally in MS- Telemetry or Critical Care
Please Apply Here: https://jobs.amncareers.com/job/AMNCA0089471/Clinical-Manager
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.