DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
**Sign on and/or Relocation Bonus -- Up to $5K**
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator today with Memorial Health.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Memorial Health, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Clinical RN Coordinator for a Full-time, Nights position to join our Orthopedics Team.
As Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. You will modela commitment to the vision, mission and values of the organization to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes.
- You will ensure and deliver high-quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during your designated shift.
- You will collaborate with other members of the management team to direct, monitor and evaluate nursing care.
- You will assist with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will manage all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- You will provide recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff.
- You will recommend and implement courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively superior organization.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- At least one year of RN experience required
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful, southern city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 colleagues.
Memorial Health University Medical Center serves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
Memorial Health University Medical Center is always looking to grow and further advance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, national recognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our community thrive. Our goal is to create a new standard for excellence that will not only serve our current patients but also change the future of medicine.
HCA Healthcare has
been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince
2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.