Medical Specialties 2 & 3 East
We have recently increased our wage ranges for Clinical Nurses throughout our system!
What our patients are saying:
- “Nursing staff very attentive and empathetic.”
- “Response to call bell was 100% reassuring. Thank you! I felt included in decision making process. Thank you!”
- “The communication among all was so very good.”
- “The nursing staff on the second floor were amazing thank you for having such a great staff!!”
- “The nurses on 2 East were amazing!”
- “Nurses were very good. Coordination of all doctors & staff in all areas of the hospital is outstanding. This is the reason we travel a long distance to this facility on a regular basis.”
Medical Specialties 2/3 East is an inpatient unit that cares for complex medical patients. The unit has 25 private beds. It is also home to the region's leading Cystic Fibrosis Program. Our patient population is varied and challenging, and our nurse-to-patient ratios are very attractive with 24-hour nursing assistant and charge nurse/clinical nurse supervisor support.
As a member of the Medical Specialties 2/3 East team you will assess, plan, organize, provide, and evaluate nursing care utilizing the nursing process. In addition, you will make nursing judgments and decisions and will be responsible for nursing care and documentation. In caring for our complex patient population, our nurses gain excellent assessment skills as well as strong time management and prioritization skills. We work with an outstanding team of Hospital Medicine physicians as well as many consulting services and our success is rooted in operating as a dynamic interdisciplinary team. We use an electronic self-scheduling system to coordinate schedules which include 12-hour shifts. If you enjoy working with a diverse, challenging, and rewarding spectrum of patients and want to be part of a resource-rich and supportive unit with a strong sense of teamwork then apply today
Keywords: med, surg, medical, surgical, staff nurse, med/surg, inpatient
*External hires only – certain conditions apply
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) with 1 year of experience.
- Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with 2 years' experience.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in New Hampshire required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.