About Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital is proud of the full range of quality services we provide. Since 1971, we have dedicated our efforts to meet and serve the medical needs of our growing community. We were the first hospital in Orange County to offer residents an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Thrombectomy Receiving Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are one of only two certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III Neonatal ICU. We’re proud of the efforts of our physicians, nurses and staff who strive to provide you with the best care possible.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Promotes and influences patient outcomes through the clinical role
- Participates in management activities through work with staff and representation of NICU and maternal child health interests at hospital and tenet activities.
- Provides comprehensive educational opportunities on PEDS/PICU/NICU related topics for hospital staff and Tenet sponsored courses.
- Actively promotes the use of nursing research and participates in appropriate research studies.
- Actively pursues personal advancement of clinical skills and professional growth.
- Knowledge necessary to obtain R.N. license in the state of California and current California R.N. license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS
- NRP certification
- CNS Certification
- M.S.N, with Clinical Nurse Speciality.
- 3 years of Peds/PICU experience required
- Minimum of five years acute hospital experience in PEDS/PICU/NICU preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.