Full-timeFull-timeDayAdvance Practice Nursing/Clinical Nurse SpecialistWashington-SeattleWashington-SeattleCherry Hill James Tower (WA197)550 17th Ave98122
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Washington State Registered Nurse or RN Temporary Practice Permit
- Valid driver’s license and possession of the minimum (or greater) insurance coverage as mandated by the state of Washington
- Minimum three years Perinatal experience as an RN
- Certification in specialty
About Swedish Shared Services
Swedish is the largest, most comprehensive, nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. Our expanding network of facilities currently includes three hospital locations in Seattle, a hospital in Edmonds and the new Swedish Issaquah campus. It also consists of Swedish Medical Group’s network of primary care clinics, and affiliations with suburban hospitals and specialty clinics throughout Greater Seattle.
Each campus has a local operations leadership team, supported by centrally located and led corporate services, such as Human Resources, Financial and Information Services.