Clinical Outcomes RN – Clinical Excellence Program
Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Part Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Abstracting data for mandatory reporting of registries such as Get With the Guidelines.
· Abstracting data for stroke program maintenance
· Assists with the overall operation and management of Huguley’s Disease Specific Certification databases and Quality Outcomes.
· Responsible for data abstraction and submission to registries.
· Maintains Get With the Guidelines Registry for Stroke - yearly enrollment, updates and changes as needed.
· Updates data definitions and downloads to remain at most current level.
· Assists in instructing Nursing employees in documentation of data required for Joint Commission Standard Compliance, Clinical Practice Guidelines compliance, and database compliance.
· Train and assist in managing any personnel who assist in data abstraction.
· Monitors Disease Specific Certification population such as; Acute Stroke patients with real time review and problem-solving as needed.
What You Will Need:
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Currently licensed to practice as an RN in the State of Texas.
· Critical care nursing experience; with a minimum of 2 years of experience
· BSN required
· Cerner experience preferred.
· Registry/abstraction experience preferred.
Works with all Clinical Outcome activities related to Huguley’s Disease Specific Certification and Quality Outcomes). Maintains an efficient and accurate method of abstracting, analyzing and distributing Disease Specific Certification Data and Quality Outcome data in a consistent manner while also maintaining quality of data. Participates in Quality Improvement processes based on data outcomes.