Position Summary: Ensures optimal clinical outcomes by providing integrated pharmaceutical
services through informational and clinical services as well as drug distribution. This is a NICU Pharmacist position.
- Current Illinois license for registered Pharmacist.
- PharmD, or Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy with acute care experience as a pharmacist in an inpatient hospital pharmacy setting with clinical exposure.
- Acute care experience as a pharmacist in a NICU, Pediatric and Woman's Health setting is required
- Two - three years advance clinical experience preferred.
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapeutic Specialist preferred.
- CPR certification within 2 months of hire
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Pediatric Pharmacy Residency Experience is perferred.