Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking a Clinical Pharmacist candidate to support the Nellis AFB, NV.
- Ability to respond to Cardiac Arrest and ‘Code Blue’ life support situations in an urgent manner
- Ensuring prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic replications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients.
- Conducting patient discharge interviews with appropriate medication counseling (storage, side effects, and dosage, administration, indication, drug-drug and drug-food interactions
- Maintaining controlled substance prescription requirements and dispensing procedures for inpatient orders, discharge prescription orders, and after-hour prescriptions
- Maintaining all documentation for controlled substance inventory, usage, returns and wastage on appropriate AF forms
- Ability to properly sign out controlled substances for PCA pumps or controlled substance IV infusions
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Pharmacy
- Pharmacy License
- 1 year of experience as a Clinical Pharmacist performing direct patient care clinical activities in an inpatient or ambulatory care pharmacy setting
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- US Citizen
- NACI Background check