Do you havethe career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcareservices as a Clinical Pharmacist.
Seeking a Clinical Pharmacist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patientsreceive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard tosupport each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feelspatient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
The Clinical Pharmacist's responsibilities include:
- providing general clinical and operational pharmacy services, including supervision of technical staff.
- serving patient populations infant to geriatric adult.
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, Meditech and purchasing vendor applications and others as required.
- knowledge of medication indication/contraindications, common side effects, and usual doses.
- knowledge of "Safe Medication Practices", utilization related items and information sources.
- knowledge of the requirements as dictated by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Texas State Board of Pharmacy Rules and Regulations.