Do you havethe career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcareservices as a Clinical Pharmacist.
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Clinical Pharmacist for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patientsreceive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard tosupport each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feelspatient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
- Interpret orders and transcribes or verifies them accurately and efficiently into the pharmacy computer system
- Accurately compound and dispense pharmaceuticals
- Complies with facility policy and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Monitor drug therapy regimens for contraindications, drug-drug interactions, drug-food interactions, allergies and appropriateness of drug and dose
- Assist with clinical services such as drug consults, nutrition support, pharmacokinetics, anticoagulant monitoring, pain management, IV to PO, renal dosing and other programs as defined by Pharmacy Leadership.
- Assist with the antimicrobial management and other clinical programs
- Support and participate in the goals of the organization’s quality improvement, risk management and patient safety program to include but not limited to National Patient Safety Goals, Core Measures and HCAHPS medication related initiatives.
- Participate in the training of new pharmacists, pharmacy students, and technicians
- Train and participate with Disaster Team drills and real-event response as assigned
- Train and participate with Code Teams as assigned.
- Supervise and assist pharmacy technicians and other support staff effectively
- Act as supervisor in charge as assigned