This position is located in Boston, Massachusetts and would require relocation for non-local candidates.
CompleteRx, a leader in hospital pharmacy management and consulting has an immediate need for a System Clinical Director who will be responsible for ensuring CompleteRx clinical and pharmaco-economic programs are implemented at our partner SOPS facilities located throughout Massachusetts. As a leader on the CompleteRx team you will be part of a group of professionals who perpetually work to improve processes that enhance patient care, manage risk, integrate technology and align operations. Ideal candidates for our leadership positions are energetic, engaging and are able to build partnerships within all levels of the pharmacy, hospital and administration.
As a System Clinical Director for CompleteRx you will assess the status of current programs in place at our partner SOPS facilities, develop performance improvement plans and facilitate implementation of CompleteRx clinical and pharmaco-economic programs in conjunction with the Director of Clinical Services and Pharmacy leadership. In addition this role will develop and deploy training and education programs to ensure pharmacist and technicians at our partner facilities maintain relevant clinical competencies and can deliver clinical pharmacy services to patients. The System Clinical Director will establish relationships with key medical staff and hospital executives and act as a liaison between CompleteRx and clinical committees (i.e. Pharmacy & Therapeutics, etc.) to coordinate formulary management initiatives, medication use policies, procedures and protocols. The position will also assist in the development of tool kits, training materials and strategies to ensure CompleteRx clinical programs are current and address patient care needs. Guided by the CompleteRx Team Covenant we expect our employees to continually provide courteous and professional support throughout all their interactions.
- Pharm.D, Masters, or advanced degree in pharmacy with pharmacy residency
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in resident state or eligible to reciprocate
- Minimum five years of experience and knowledge related to clinical pharmacy program administration. Prior multi-site or system experience preferred.
- Experience in residency program development, precepting, and mentoring
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products, with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent communication skills
- Facilitate implementation of clinical and pharmaco-economic programs at SOPS pharmacies
- Perform regularly scheduled assessments of all SOPS pharmacies to assess implementation status of clinical and pharmaco-economic programs
- Provide regular communication to key medical staff members and clinical administration team members regarding key initiatives for area of responsibility
- Maintain systems to measure improvements in quality, cost or patient care
- Provide status updates to CompleteRx and SOPS senior management
- Participate and present at SOPS business reviews as needed
- Develop and administer training and education programs for area of responsibility
- Work with the Director of Clinical Services and Pharmacy leadership to establish development goals for field based clinical managers/coordinators/pharmacists
- Mentor and assist in training of pharmacists
- Participates in self-development activities related to current job function or future career growth
- Participate in initiatives to achieve strategic objectives
- Ensure customer expectations are met
- Positions CompleteRx as an industry expert in Clinical Programs & Initiatives
- Promotes the CompleteRx brand through publishing, presenting, and participation in industry associations to improve brand awareness
- Follow and promote the CompleteRx Team Covenant to inspire a working environment that attracts and retains talented, committed and engaged employees
Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of CompleteRx are provided continual growth and development and apply our best practices in Pharmacies nationwide. We offer a rewarding and challenging career along with a comprehensive employment and benefit package.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus Plans
- License, Professional Membership and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- 529 Education Savings Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans (Including Domestic Partner Coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and Sick Leave
CompleteRx is an equal opportunity employer by choice.
Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Director of Pharmacy