We Are Hiring
Clinical Programs RN Coordinator- Ortho Neuro
St Vincents Health System - Jacksonville, FL
Position requires traveling between Riverside, Southside, and Clay campuses
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
As the Clinical Programs Coordinator, you will coordinate nursing program activities and resources for Ortho Neuro.
- Develops and oversees program, making recommendations and acting as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and clinical standards, policies and procedures. Develops and documents care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversees and ensures plan of care therapy program is implemented as indicated. Ensures necessary resources and/or equipment is obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinates, assembles, and maintains documentation as required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing
- BLS Provider
- Ortho (hip, knee, and shoulder replacements) and Neuro (spinal surgery) experience or OR RN circulating experience
- 3-5 Years Clinical Coordinator Program experience
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)