Sterling Medical is looking for a Clinical Psychologist for our Coast Guard base in Alameda, CA!
The Clinical Psychologist would support our Service Members (and civilian contract employees) preparing for, or returning from, overseas assignments.
Excellent work/life balance
- Daytime hours
- Monday through Friday
- No On Call!
Excellent Compensation package includes:
-Competitive Annual Salary
-Three weeks PTO
-Ten paid Federal Holidays
-Enrollment options for medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k, flexible spending healthcare accounts.
-Relocation reimbursement available
- Possess a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA)
- Completed an APA Approved Clinical Psychology Internship
- Shall have and maintain a valid unrestricted license in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience within the last three years working as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Current BLS Certification by the American Heart Association stating it is for healthcare providers
If you are interested in this position please contact Hope Gausmann at email@example.com or feel free to call at 513.984.1800 ext. 264
I Look forward to speaking with you!