GiaCare is currently accepting applications for the Clinical Psychologist position at Mike O'Callaghan Military Medical Center on Nellis AFB in Nevada.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com or call 954-651-9022 ext. 225
GiaCare is a rapidly growing, 8a and woman owned business headquartered in Florida providing medical staffing solutions and services to commercial and government clients across the United States. With decades of experience as healthcare managers we are committed to delivering the highest quality and technically skilled healthcare professionals to our customers. We place Physicians, Specialty Nurses, General Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Mental Health Professionals in short and long term contract assignments. A wide variety of clinical settings, ranging from clinics to acute care hospitals, are serviced in an array of exciting geographies, including Alaska.
GiaCare is committed to quality in everything we do; from carefully matching our employee’s skills with customer requirements to hiring processes that are Joint Commission compliant. Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a GiaCare employee you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Recognized Federal Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
As a GiaCare employee, you will have the same responsibilities and duties of any other member in the same unit with the same experience and job title. Those duties can be but are not limited to as follows:
- Providing direct casework services, to include screening, assessment, treatment, referral, consultation and education
- Conducts psychosocial evaluations and provides therapeutic interventions including crisis counseling to individuals, groups and families as needed
- Evaluates the impact of diagnosis or lack of diagnosis with unexplained chronic symptoms on individual and family systems
- Provides services to high-risk populations, to include: service-members pending discharge, medical treatment and members of the families of servicemen killed in action
- Performs Mental Status Evaluations, Fitness for Duty Evaluations, Chapter Evaluations
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Possess 1 year within the last 3 years of experience practicing Clinical Psychology or Clinical Counseling
- Possess a Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Possess a current, valid, unrestricted license from any US jurisdiction
- Experience with PTSD
- Knowledge of Pain Management
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association (AHA) approved program
- Experience with individual and group therapy