STG International is seeking qualified candidates to work part-time in Washington, DC and other potential locations Nationwide as Clinical Psychologist.
This posting is for future openings no current available positions.
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose or evaluate mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interview, and psychological tests, and formulate and administer programs of treatment.
- Providing expert advise to FOH on occupational health issues involving mental or behavioral health;
- performing psychological evaluations;
- witnessing testimony regarding such issues as fitness for duty or reasonable accommodation.
- Applying program requirements as required (training provided); attending required meetings, briefings, and conferences; administering annual clinical structured interview; administering and interpreting MMP-2; IPAT; and Personality Assessment Inventory tests; utilizing substance abuse identification tool (ie CAGE) and be willing and able to make determination of position suitability based on the psychological interview and test results as they relate to the job task analysis and the medical standards provided;
- communicating information related to psych program or employee suitability as needed; providing expert witness testimony in support of their psychological recommendations regarding employability and reasonable accommodation;
- leading others; interfacing and consulting with others as required; assisting with implementation of new psych tests; evaluating and assessing psych program security information;
- making final psychological recommendations in difficult cases.
- Conducting psychological evaluation with focus on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other readjustment issues;
- conducting psychological evaluation that integrate data from multiple sources, including semi-structured interview, psychological testing, supervisor report, military document, veteran affairs disability rating decision and/or other external documentation;
- coordinating psychological evaluation findings with appropriate staff and personnel; providing psychological support and referrals to at-risk employees who have been temporarily suspended;
- preparing formal behavioral consultations for leadership with written file reviews that integrate personnel security and other sources of information to render recommendations about reliability for related duties;
- support training exercises and policy development; developing and delivering training briefings to raise awareness of organizational and psychological issues that may compromise fitness for duty, safety, and security (e.g., alcohol awareness, delayed-onset post trauma stress disorder secondary to combat, and family stressors associated employees' duties.
- Masters' degree in Psychology and possess a current license to practice
- Five years' experience working in the federal government sector
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers acompetitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.