Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice Management Company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Clinical Recruiter in TeleRadiology for our Regional Service Center in Plantation, Florida. As a member of the Clinical Recruitment department you will work closely with Teleradiology physician and mid-level candidates and coordinate applicant interviews, participate in negotiating and closing deals, and initiate the hire process. You will also create and execute effective recruiting plans and manage the talent acquisition needs for all assigned hospital facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and develop leads through the coordination of advertisements, cold calling, referrals, mass mailings, Internet sources, residency programs, and conventions.
- Initiate contact and timely follow-up with prospective Teleradiology physician and mid-level clinical candidates. Document all actions in database accordingly. Develop comprehensive recruiting plans for specific vacancies.
- Coordinate interviews, screen and refer qualified physician and mid-level clinical applicants meeting hospital and state licensing requirements. Evaluate candidates for positions and organizational match. Coordinate interviews for Medical Directors and any Facility Administrative personnel. Conduct follow-up interviews with all applicants on a timely basis.
- Discuss the hiring process with new hires during the contracting phase. Obtain clarification from new providers on malpractice information as part of initial screening,
- Conduct verbal reference checks according to policy and enter the information into appropriate forms to share with the Medical Director. Facilitate identifying appropriate references for written reference checks.
- Assist in procuring all necessary credentials and documents prior to any clinical assignments.
- Maintain the integrity of the physician database. Utilize the systems to obtain reports, searches and listings.
- Prepare recruiting reports for regular meetings as needed.
- Communicate regularly with Medical Directors and the Director of Clinical Recruitment regarding potential Teleradiology openings.
- Conduct feedback calls on all new hires after 30/60 day intervals to provide first impressions of the facility and to enhance retention efforts.
- Participate in start-up protocol and scheduling for new contracts as needed. Research Internet, all surrounding hospitals and other sources to track down possible physician recruits and communicate to Medical Director/Operations about target areas.
- Maintain practice profiles with current demographics, credentials requirements and salary information on each facility in the region.
- Establish ongoing relationships with residency programs and attend programs as needed; follow up with candidates referred from residency recruiters.
- Prepare for and attend convention exhibits.
- Coordinate activities with other team members to ensure accurate and timely Provider credentialing.
- Monitor and update regular reports including interview outcomes and marketing documents. Review any outstanding contracts weekly to follow-up with providers regarding return of the agreement or withdraw candidate.
- Maintain regular contact with new hires until the effective start date and beyond for retention purposes.
- Conduct salary surveys as requested. Canvas new market areas to determine appropriate compensation for contract bids and proposals.
The following Education and Experience is required for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 4-7 years of experience recruiting Teleradiology physicians and specialty nurses; or 12 or more years of non-clinical recruiting; or equivalent combination of education and experience as detailed above.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with experience managing others.
- Strong interpersonal, project management and mentoring skills.
- Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing, professional, service oriented environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and Recruitment software (ICIMS preferred).
To be considered, candidates must submit verifiable prior employment for the past seven years including titles and dates of hire, and will be subject to a criminal background check. Education is also verified.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.