Doyou have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have anexciting opportunity as a Clinical RehabLiaison for you to join ColiseumMedical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider ofhealthcare servicesHCAHealthcare.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Coliseum Medical Center we offer an array of medical, dental, andvision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits packagetruly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Incollaboration with other membersof the care team, the Clinical Rehab Liaison is the primary responsible partyfor moving appropriate candidates into inpatient rehabilitation at theappropriate time. This position acts as an inpatient rehabilitation expertbetween internal and external referral sources, and inpatient rehabilitationoperations.
- You will establish relationships with case managers,physicians, payers and other referral sources both internally and externally
- You will ensure appropriate patient placement throughclinical assessments and screening in collaboration with the Rehab MedicalDirector by demonstrating clinical knowledge of rehab admission criteria
- You will assist and coordinate the in-take and pre-admissionscreening process with accurate documented evidence
- You will communicate to patients the expectations andrequirements for participation upon admission to the rehab program
- You will function as the primary contact for casemanagement and referring physicians
- You will assist in developing the annual strategic planfor the Rehab Unit to include visible community outreach programming andraising community awareness of services available