Doyou have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have anexciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider ofhealthcare services as a Clinical RehabLiaison.
At Grand Strand MedicalCenter we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years ofservice)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Weare seeking a Clinical Rehab Liaison toensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficientcare. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and areseeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningfulas we do. We want you to apply now!
Incollaboration with other membersof the care team, the Clinical Rehab Liaison is the primary responsible party for movingappropriate candidates into inpatient rehabilitation at the appropriate time.This position acts as an inpatient rehabilitation expert between internal andexternal referral sources, and inpatient rehabilitation operations.
- You will establish relationships with case managers,physicians, payers and other referral sources both internally and externally
- You will ensure appropriate patient placement throughclinical assessments and screening in collaboration with the Rehab MedicalDirector by demonstrating clinical knowledge of rehab admission criteria
- You will assist and coordinate the in-take and pre-admissionscreening process with accurate documented evidence
- You will communicate to patients the expectations andrequirements for participation upon admission to the rehab program
- You will function as the primary contact for casemanagement and referring physicians
- You will assist in developing the annual strategic planfor the Rehab Unit to include visible community outreach programming andraising community awareness of services available