This position will join CFD Research's growing team in San Antonio working onsite with our industry partners and government customers. The position will support Government Directors & Principal Investigators (PI's) in the planning, programming and execution of clinical research projects and protocols, and associated activities. The tasks will include:
- Supports Government directors and PIs in the planning, programming, and execution of clinical research projects and protocols and associated activities
- Maintain records for contacting study participants in accordance with protocols and schedules, observes study participants and provides follow up documentation to the PI
- Coordinate one or more simultaneous projects for the PI/director, including working with investigator on experimental design
- Provides instruction on various research laboratory techniques and study participant contact procedures
- Organize research information; manages reporting and data collection
- Monitor research study budget
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Scientific or Health Care discipline
- Five years of experience in clinical research and research design
- Familiarity with medical terminology and common medical abbreviations
CFD Research offers competitive salaries and excellent employee benefits, including an employer matching 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). CFD Researc offers a highly competitive insurance package, including medical, vision, and dental insurance. We offer company paid long-term disability, accidental death and dismemberment, and life insurance. Performance appraisals occur each year and pay increases are based upon corporate goals, personal development, performance, and outstanding achievements. In addition, group and individual bonuses are awarded for exceptional performance.
About the Company
CFD Research is the technology leader in engineering simulations and innovative designs. Our services are used by many Fortune 500 and emerging high-tech companies, national laboratories, and universities worldwide. CFD Research develops cutting-edge technologies (software & hardware, designs and prototypes) with Federal agencies and provides the highest possible leverage to our industry partners. CFD Research is a woman-owned small business and is nationally recognized for successful commercialization of innovative technologies.
CFD Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.