Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Coordinator II to join a large hospital in the Los Angeles area supporting pediatric oncology research.
The CRC has primary responsibility for all activities associated with research protocols assigned including:
- Subject recruitment/enrollments, study coordination, data management, regulatory compliance, IRB related activities, study evaluations and subject interfacing.
- Works closely with PI and other clinical staff to ensure protocol related procedures are completed per protocol.
- Serves as a liaison between the PI, other research personnel and the research subject.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience
- Have coordinated at least 4-5 studies from start up to closure
- Familiar with EDCs: Medidata and Rave
- Experience with electronic medical records
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.