- Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our Research Team. CCCN develops, conducts and participates in more than 170 Phase I, Phase II and Phase III clinical research trials each year including genitourinary and gastrointestinal cancer treatments, radiation clinical trials, breast cancer and skin cancer.
The Clinical Research Coordinator supports the research team in an administrative and compliance capacity while working directly with some of the best physicians in their fields to develop cutting edge oncology treatments.
The essential functions for the Clinical Research Coordinator include the following:
- Screens potential patients for protocol eligibility. Presents trial concepts and details to the patients, participates in the informed consent process, and enrolls patients on clinical trials.
- Assists with patient care in compliance with protocol requirements. May disburse investigational drug and maintain investigational drug accountability. Participates in data collection, entry, and reporting for the subjects.
- In collaboration with the physician, reviews patients for changes in condition, adverse events, concomitant medication use, protocol compliance, response to study drug and thoroughly documents all findings.
- Participates in required training and education programs as well as monitoring and auditing activities. May work directly with sponsors. May participate in scheduling monitoring and auditing visits, as well as interact with the monitors/auditors while onsite.
- Assists with collection and maintenance of regulatory documents in accordance with USOR SOPs and applicable regulations.
- May assist in the packing and shipping of lab specimens to central vendors. May be required to complete Hazmat and/or IATA training.
- Associate's degree in a clinical or scientific related discipline required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience in a clinical or scientific related discipline, preferably in oncology required.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have a passion for working with and providing assistance to patients.
Ready For Your Next Career Challenge? We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you possess the above qualifications and a desire to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume and apply. In addition to a great career opportunity, we offer excellent benefits, a team environment, professional development, and the chance to be part of a nationwide network dedicated to fight the war against cancer. To apply please click on the Apply Now link.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify.