Clinical Research Nurse II
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Clinical Research Nurse II for our client in New Haven, CT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for ensuring clinical trials are conducted in accordance with scientific, medical, and ethical principles, and within regulatory requirements/guidelines.
- Responsible for volunteer safety & accurate interpretation and execution of research protocols including multiple study activities such as: nursing assessments of physiologic response to drug administration; administration of study medication; cardiac monitoring; basic nursing care & emergency interventions, collection and electronic and/or written documentation of data.
- Assist in the design as it relates to feasibility, implementation, and reporting of clinical trials.
- Superior written and verbal skills are essential; including the ability to communicate in easily understandable language complicated research principles. Must be available for various shifts.
- Years of Experience 3-5.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.