At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
The Clinical Research Project Manager will be responsible for conducting post marketing clinical research on Globus Medical products. The individual should have demonstrated abilities to conduct clinical trials and work with product development, marketing, surgeons, hospitals, and management to accomplish department goals.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct and complete multiple high-quality clinical studies in a timely manner for product support
- Work with Product Development, Sales & Marketing to identify clinical research needs for each project
- Coordinate with product development to identify sites and surgeons for clinical research and publications
- Conduct site evaluations and make recommendations to Group Manager, Director, and other Globus management as appropriate
- Ensure proper site initiation and IRB documentation during trial
- Provide support to clinical investigators and site coordinators to resolve site-related issues
- Ensure timely completion of patient enrollment & provide OR support for study sites as necessary
- Prepare and review data for statistical analysis
- Write and submit quality clinical articles for publication in spine and orthopedic journals
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Device Clinical Affairs, Product Development, Marketing, and Management in a fast-paced environment
- Master’s Degree or higher (preferred) in the Sciences / Engineering / Health Care / Management required. Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience may suffice in lieu of Master’s Degree
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office, E-mail, and Microsoft Project, SPSS or other statistical software
- Demonstrated ability and experience with clinical investigators to motivate, lead, and provide support to group towards rapid, compliant enrollment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.