Clinical Resource Manager - Value Analysis
Works closely with key stakeholders to remove barriers and helps to develop strategies for success. Serves as the lead clinical resource for Supply Chain Operations, while working with Clinical Leadership, Value Analysis teams and Supply Chain team to develop optimal value for Piedmont Healthcare. Provides clinical and strategic expertise that facilitates expense management while improving processes that support patient care. Ensures successful implementation of approved initiatives related to supply expense reduction and contract compliance through education and proper utilization of impacted goods and services. Facilitates the planning and direction of product conversions, clinical education and processes to reduce costs. Improves utilization and bringing of optimal value.
1. Works closely with leadership to identify opportunities for improvement and savings. Develop and maintain strategies and work plans to facilitate the implementation of recommendations with, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Operations, Clinical Leadership and other areas if required by the project scope.
2. Assists in the development, implementation and monitoring of a highly effective and well-structured Value Analysis process through the STARS infrastructure.
3. Works closely with Clinicians to facilitate the need for flexibility in product selection and their role in vendor relations.
4. Coordinates work with other Supply Chain team members to ensure the success of Supply Chain and Piedmont Healthcare goals and initiatives.
5. Works closely with Strategic Sourcing Coordinators to ensure that both Clinical and Financial needs of the organization are under consideration.
6. Regularly visits all Piedmont facilities to help facilitate product discussions and conversions.
7. Coordinates activity with both Clinical and Supply Chain Site Leadership to ensure that initiatives are proceeding and delivering the projected value. Proactively addresses deviations project plan or initiative projected results.
8. Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, as well
as Piedmont policies, in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects, honest and ethical and professional behavior.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
An RN/RRT or a Bachelors Degree from a recognized college or university preferably in nursing. A Masters Degree in a closely related field is preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
5 years of progressively responsible professional work experience in a clinical area of healthcare, preferably in an acute care setting is required.
Experience serving as a clinical resource to in the realm of healthcare supply chain/materials management is desirable. Experience with cost containment and project management skills, including program planning and development, project management and performance, and quality improvement are desired.
Job Field: Supply Chain
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta-2727 Paces Ferry Rd
Organization: Piedmont Healthcare Corporate
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 11, 2019, 3:52:24 PM