Southwest Cares is Seeking Full/Part-Time Licensed Clinical Social Workers
Southwest Cares is growing and expanding in the Albuquerque, NM area. With the strength of our multi-disciplinary team, we provide individual and group psychotherapy, psychological assessment, as well as psychiatric evaluations and medication management for people in rehabilitation hospitals, long-term care and assisted living facilities. We are seeking full and part-time LCSWs to join our outstanding team of behavioral health clinicians. Clinicians with experience in the field are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to tailoring our providers’ individual caseloads to their clinical interests and strengths. Interventions may include short and/or long-term psychotherapy. Psychotherapists also may have the opportunity to provide health-psychotherapeutic interventions. Experience in medical and/or inpatient environments is a plus. Bi-lingual Spanish speaking providers are encouraged to apply.
Southwest Cares is adding to its select group of dedicated clinicians who share our vision of integrity, compassion and professionalism. Current work possibilities allow providers flexibility in creating their own schedules. Providers who come on-board will be joining a vibrant organization with excellent growth and income opportunities. We are a company whose management is accessible and responsive to the needs of both providers and clients.
Southwest Cares provider requirements:
- Licensed Independent Social Workers (LCSW) with comprehensive clinical training/experience. Must be licensed in New Mexico before the provision of clinical services with Southwest Cares
- Clinical experience with or interest in geriatric/rehabpopulations
- Practice liability insurance consistent with state and third party payer regulations
- Professional peer references at your degree level or higher and background investigation required
- Curriculum vitae
Benefits of working with Southwest Cares:
- Excellent income opportunity
- Meaningful, rich and rewarding clinical work
- Southwest Cares provides extensive support in building our providers' caseloads
- Providers set their own schedules
- Virtually no financial overhead as administrative and support services are provided by Southwest Cares
- Southwest Cares provides all billing services for our providers
- No-shows and cancellations are rare in skilled nursing facilities
- Southwest Cares facilitates the credentialing process within the "Southwest Cares" group for major private third-party payers as well as Medicare and Medicaid
- Southwest Cares providers never bear clinical responsibility for lower licensure level providers.No one's services but your own will ever be billed under your license, and your services will never be billed under anyone else's license.Southwest Cares operates according to the highest ethical, legal and professional standards
Please apply directly through our website:www.southwestcares.com
For more information please email:email@example.com
Southwest Cares is an equal opportunity employer.