We have an opening for aLicensed Clinical Social Worker PRN (As needed) to work at our employer health centers located inNew York City, NY!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 600 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 250 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
A Clinical Social Worker utilizes theories and methods of prevention and treatment to address individual and family problems. Provides tools to ensure the mental health of clients so that they can enjoy quality life and consistently contribute to the family and community. Helps clients identify goals and potential solutions to problems which cause emotional turmoil; seek to improve communication and coping skills; strengthen self-esteem; and promote behavior change and optimal mental health.
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral changes consistent with treatment goals
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in social work required.
- State license to practice clinical social work required.
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Counseling experience required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to effectively communicate with a broad range of individuals.
- Ability to prioritize all aspects of the job is a key to success.
- Ability to provide group, individual, and family counseling sessions.
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Must display professionalism and leadership qualities.
- Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate well with others.
- Flexibility in response to urgent psychosocial situations
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer