Responsible for clinical trials, clinical Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and clinical staff training.
1. Procure and administer all clinical trials, ensuring strict adherence to protocols, and timely billing and reimbursement.
2. Responsible for training back-up coordinator and ensuring their performance meets standards.
3. Ensure all certifications are obtained and kept current.
4. Coordinate Research’s patient schedule and ensure appropriate/certified staffing.
Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
1. In coordination with the physicians and Practice Administrator, prepare and maintain all clinical Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
2. Train all staff on Policies and SOP’s to ensure staff adherence thereto.
3. Provide ongoing training and audits to ensure compliance.
Clinical Staff Orientation and Training
1. Develop and maintain clinical staff orientation training materials.
2. Train all clinical staff and sign off on skills proficiency.
3. Develop and maintain audit materials.
4. Audit staff performance on, at minimum, a semi-annual basis.
Coordinate schedule changes with Front Office Coordinator and adjust the scheduling template.
- Experience as Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.