Join Brightpoint Health a member of the Hudson River Healthcare Group!
New Opening for Clinical Supervisor (LCSW) for our Westchester Square Clinic!
The Clinical Supervisor (LCSW) provides clinical supervision and quality assurance oversight to LMSW Counselors treating individuals with substance use disorder in a NYS OASAS-licensed outpatient addiction treatment program. Provides assessment, treatment planning, and individual counseling to a small caseload of clients; develops and facilitates psychoeducation and therapeutic groups.
- Provides clinical supervision and consultation to a team of one to two LMSW Counselors who provide substance use treatment in a NYS OASAS-licensed outpatient program.
- Orients new Counselors on agency policies and procedures and NYS OASAS standards, and guides Counselors� continuing job-related training and development.
- Monitors and supervises the intake/assessment, treatment planning, and treatment intervention implementation for enrolled clients through review and approval of Counselors� clinical notes and encounter forms.
- Conducts regular quality assurance and utilization reviews, and leads quality improvement efforts.
- Provides crisis intervention and consultation during substance-use-related and/or psychiatric emergencies.
- Leads care team case conferences to monitor, evaluate, and advance treatment engagement, collaboration, and client outcomes.
- Collaborates with AVP, Substance Use Disorder Services and Medical Director on the development and update of program policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and prepares for internal audits and licensing renewal reviews from regulatory agents.
- Participates in the development and facilitation of in-service training for staff development.
- Contributes to the planning of curricula and schedules for psychoeducation and treatment groups.
- Provides intake/assessment, treatment planning, and treatment interventions to a smaller caseload of clients.
- Monitors, evaluates, and records progress of clients on caseload with respect to treatment plan goals.
- Conducts reassessments and treatment plan updates for caseload as required by NYS OASAS and agency standards.
- Documents direct service provision using electronic health record according to NYS OASAS and agency standards.
- Assists clients on caseload to connect to and navigate other services and benefits that promote recovery.
- Increase job knowledge and skills by reviewing current literature, attending seminars/classes, and completing online webinars.
- Represents the agency at meetings to promote the program and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Completes staff performance evaluations as scheduled.
- Actively participates in weekly supervision with the AVP, Substance Use Disorder Services and in scheduled staff meetings.
- Additional duties as requested by AVP, Substance Use Disorder Services or her/his designee.