At Child & Family, we hold two core beliefs. That individuals and communities thrive when supported by strong families and that a community works best when it accepts responsibility for all of its members. These beliefs influence everything we do and have guided our growth since we first opened our doors in 1866.
The Clinical Supervisor/Administrator role of the Family Care Community Partnership (FCCP) reports to the Director of the FCCP. These roles are complimentary and together cover all supervisory and administrative duties associated with the FCCP program. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising and in some cases providing clinical supervision and support to families involved the FCCP. This includes supervising staff responsible for family support and wraparound, approving assessments and treatment plans with a focus on family-centered practice, community outreach, and development of community partnerships, and other administrative duties required to meet contract and quality improvement requirements.
The FCCP Clinical Supervisor is responsible for recruitment of families, maintaining an engagement and referral process, outreach to clients referred to the EBFCCP, assigning cases to staff, and promoting a wraparound approach to supporting families. The Clinical Supervisor supervises Family Support Partners and Family Service Care Coordinators (FSPâ€™s; FSCCâ€™s). Due to the nature of the workflow and level of responsibility this individual maintains a flexible schedule, which may go beyond a forty-hour work week. She/He is directly accountable to the EBFCCP Director and works in conjunction with the Director to ensure comprehensive staff support, development, and training.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide direct supervision and support the Family Support Partners, Family Service Care Coordinatorâ€™s, all referrals and open cases
- Articulate mission of the Agency and the goals of outreach, family preservation across the lifespan, best practices, and evidence based practices
- Ability to engage, inspire, and train staff in the Wraparound approach
- Ability to develop and promote a strong team approach in order to deliver the FCCP model and services to the East Bay region
- Ensure that families receive strength-based, culturally competent family needs assessment that focuses on the needs of parents and their children enrolled into the program
- Work with the FSCCâ€™s and FSPâ€™s to ensure that families and their team develop a comprehensive treatment plan, known as the Family Care Plan (FCP)
- Utilize home-based and strength-based Wraparound model to provide a wide range of assistance and resources to families in order to support and preserve families
- Develop competencies in the Wraparound coaching skill sets according to the National Wraparound Initiative
- Address psychological, emotional, and environmental issues that affect parenting using strength based family centered care planning and coordination
- Ensure that staff develop, implement and monitor an ongoing risk plans and case plans for each family served; coordinate all service components both within the EBFCCP and in the community
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders such as schools, police, health care provider, DCYF, the family court, and other service providers
- Ensure a high quality process for maintaining all necessary case records, statistics, assessments, and other required paperwork
- Maintain positive and productive relationships within the agency and with key stakeholders interacting with the clients and the program
- Represents EBFCCP at State and Local meetings
- Maintain on-call coverage at all times to EBFCCP families in order to respond to emergency situations and be in contact throughout the day when needed
- Ensures that the EBFCCPâ€™s scope of service strives to meet the needs and expectations of internal and external customers
- Control and monitor utilization and record keeping for all program expenses including mileage and program supply and activity account. Also included are staffing levels, unusual incidence reports, employee absentee reports, and care plan reviews
- Ensures all clients receive quality services, which comply with the standards set by the Agency, licensing agents, funding sources, and other relevant organizations
- Ensures all clients receive appropriate assessments, risk planning, crisis planning, and treatment/service plans within established time frames
Qualifications and Skills
- Masterâ€™s degree in social work, psychology, mental health counseling (or related field)
- Licensure at the independent level required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in providing family-based services, with 1 of those years at a supervisory/administrative level is required
- Must posses a valid drivers license, submit to CANTS, BCI and fingerprinting background check
Benefits and Perks
The competitive benefits program offered by Child & Family includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Discounted child care available at main building
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Worksite wellness programs
- Generous vacation & sick time
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Child & Family will not discriminate against any individual on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, color, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations, genetic predisposition or genetic carrier status, or any other protected category under local, state or federal law, nor will anyone receive special treatment for those reasons, except for reasonable accommodation as required by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
C&F strives to achieve a workforce that includes representation of qualified affirmative action group members in proportion to the qualified and available target group workforce in the community that we serve.
Powered by JazzHR