Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Providing supervision, to include direct observation, and consultation to the Counseling Team in terms of training, clinical compliance, and professional development.
- Documenting all clinical supervision as required by BHG, state regulations and specific licensure or certification requirements.
- Planning and facilitating clinical trainings, including the 12 Core Functions and Motivational Interviewing and other organizational activities that support the development of the clinical staff.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations and accreditation standards.
- Maintaining a caseload as directed by the Program Director.
- Additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management.
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor with at least two (2) years’ experience.
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.