Bring your analytical and technical expertise to the #1 hospital in Wisconsin and work with Epic software, diverse specialty clinics, and a brilliant, innovative team!
We are seeking a Clinical Systems Analyst – Epic (HOD/ClinDoc/Orders/Beacon):
- Share your strong technical and critical thinking talents to help construct and configure innovative and efficient tools for some of our more complex specialties.
- You will be working closely with both adult and pediatric physicians and clinicians in areas like Invasive Cardiology, Vascular, EEG, EMG, Neuropsychology, Infusion and Oncology as we develop new workflows and functionality within the EMR.
Minimum – Bachelor’s degree (relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of).
Preferred - Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Healthcare, Information Technology, Business, or related field.
Minimum – Three (3) years relevant experience .
Preferred – Five (5) to seven (7) years relevant experience in a Healthcare setting.
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred – Clinical applications certification or equivalent.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of and ability to provide analysis and quantitative/qualitative study designs.
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and work with infrastructure analysts to design and implement technical infrastructure when applicable.
- Ability to make judgments in demanding situations.
Light: Ability to lift up to 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and ant-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, women, and LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/vets.
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. On call rotation required. Flexible scheduling and telecommuting days available. Hours may vary based on the operational needs of the department.