We currently have an opportunity for a CNA . The Clinical Tech is a Certified Nursing Assistant who assists the Registered Nurse with the delivery of direct patient care. The Medical/Surgical Telemetry department includes two units with 24 and 14 beds with telemetry monitoring. We are looking for dynamic and exceptional CNAs to join our team who are passionate about delivering exceptional patient centered care in close collaboration with patients, family members, hospitalists, and other members of the healthcare team.
Some essential functions for our CNA/Clinical Tech includes:
• Provide direct patient care for activities of daily living, feeding, nutrition, elimination, hygiene, mobility and safety
• Obtain vital signs, EKGs, bladder scans
• Perform phlebotomy
• Create exceptional patient/family experiences during the delivery of care
Previous experience in a hospital, long term care facility, or rehab/skilled nursing facility preferred /candidates with recent attainment of certification as a Nursing Assistant by the State of Maine will be considered.
• Currently active on the Maine CNA Registry
• Current BLS (CPR) Certification
• Phlebotomy training provided within 1 year of hire
York Hospital is a non-profit 501(c)(3) 79-bed hospital with five community sites and 15 physician practices. We use a loving-kindness approach to offer exceptional care in a healing environment. From primary and preventive care and diagnostic testing to specialized medicine and surgical specialties to rehabilitation and care at home, York Hospital is known for its passion for centering care around patients and families, and providing unbelievable experiences for all.