CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Position Available: Clinical Therapist
This Position Offers:
- The opportunity to be part of the premier resource for emotional and behavioral health services and products that help children, youth, and families successfully meet life’s challenges.
- A flexible environment for positively impacting families, children and youth by helping to remove or reduce barriers to their health, hope and happiness.
- A collaborative network of child therapists, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal.
- A unique opportunity for the right individual who desires to be part of the most innovative therapeutic mental health program in Stark County.
- In addition to conducting Individual and Family Therapy, duties and opportunitiesmay include conducting Diagnostic/Mental HealthAssessments, Group Therapy, and Mental Health Consultation& Prevention.
- Positionsmay be school-based, office-based and/orcommunity-based, but likely to include services in each of these settings, including client homes.
- Populations served mayrange from early childhood to transition-aged adolescent and young adults with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
- Flexibility to work after school and evenings (some evening hours are required to accommodate family schedules and ensure family involvement in services), and possibly Saturdays.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience/skillorwillingness to obtain skills in working with a variety of special populations including early childhood, traumatized and victimized children &youth, transition-aged adolescents, youth with sexual behavior problems, chronic & severelyemotionally/behaviorally impaired youth.
- Ability to engagea wide range of clients and parents, including thosefrom diverse populations, and those uncertain about the value and/or necessity of MH services.
- Ability to work effectively with other professionalsboth within and outside the mental health profession.
- Experience/skill or willingness to obtain skills in applicable modalities and interventions, including, but not limited to, evidenced-based /evidenced-informedpractices as required.
- Training and practice experience that is “trauma-informed” as well asbackground in such approaches as Feedback Informed Treatment or modalities such as Trauma–focused CBT, Motivational Interviewing, DBT, DINA andIncredible Years (for early childhood populations), and others matched to our population are valuable.
- Must be culturally competent and willing to work with clients and families within various and diverse populations.
- Licensed in the state of Ohio to provide assessment and therapyvia the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, or the Ohio Board of Psychology. Must possess at least a Master’s Degree(s) in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or the equivalent.
We are listed by Zippia as number 5 of the top 20 places to work for in Canton.
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon licensure status and direct care hours provided. Full time employees are eligible for full medical benefits, life insurance, and ability to contribute a matched TSA fund.
Hours: Full-time and part-time positions available.
Send Résumé/Apply By: Ongoing until position is filled
To: Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health (C&A)
Attn: HR Dept.
919 – Second St NE
Canton, OH 44704
Fax: (330) 456-2244
Questions To: Georgene Voros, LPCC-S, Chief Clinical Officer @ (330) 433-6075, ext. 145