At Minnesota CarePartner, we treat co-occurring disorders through the lens of social justice. We believe that for many, chronic social Injustice fuels the cycle of illness, addiction, and pain.
Come and work for a company that is at the forefront of social justice, with a commitment to addressing racial and socioeconomic disparities in behavioral healthcare. We are on a mission to provide marginalized individuals and families with excellent clinical care and close the gap between the "haves and have-nots."
Summary of the Position:
The field ofclinical therapyis diverse and includes many specialties, such as marriage and family therapy, mental healthcounselingand addictionscounseling. Regardless of the specialty, these professionals help patients cope with behavioral, mental and emotional problems that interfere with their daily lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing treatment plans
- Providing ongoing individual psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults and families in the comfort of their own homes or via Teletherapy
- Ensure compliance with DHS regulations
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Must possess clinically creative skills
- Must be able to sustain attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be flexible, reliable and able to meet paperwork deadlines
- Must possess great organizational skills.
- Encourage client retention and regular communication, coordinate services with other health care providers to ensure that the client receives adequate services,
- Provide adequate documentation of services, i.e., complete progress notes
- Document contact with families or other providers
- Participate in department clinical supervision and other meetings, including a monthly group training session, perform other duties as assigned.
- Receive supportive supervision as needed
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to pass Background Check
- Master's degree in a behavioral science-related field and independent licensure in a discipline that meets Minnesota's DHS definition of a Mental Health Professional according to MN 245.462. These licenses are:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Mental Health (CNS)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Psychiatrist (MD)
With Minnesota CarePartner, you will have the luxury of working from home, with office space available if desired.