Position Summary: Responsible for training customers on the effective use of Ambu Visualization products, assist them to realizing the clinical value of the products, and drive product adoption and utilization.
- Develop strong relationships with the sales teams by partnering as a resource with the RSD/AVP and Sales Reps to identify target accounts.
- Become a recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning clinical applications.
- Provide technical and clinical support during surgical procedures.
- Facilitate first-class customer training, guidance, and support by sharing extensive knowledge and ultimately increasing account utilization.
- Conduct training sessions to individuals or groups to ensure all relevant clinical personnel are fully trained and competent in the use of Visualization products.
- Communicate frequently, reporting on case notes and product and clinical feedback regarding market account intelligence to relevant stakeholders.
- Using standard methods of transportation, travel to client locations
- Perform written communications to correspond with clients and superiors
- Perform verbal communications to clients and company personnel
- Provide a consistent high level of service to clients
- Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all documentation submitted to company
- Maintain complete and accurate communication to RSD/AVP and Marketing
- Train all converted accounts assigned within CTS's territory
- Support and train all key personnel and end users
- Achieve a high level of user/customer satisfaction from training sessions.
- Up to 75% overnight travel to support assigned region
- Training sessions may be held on evenings and weekends as needed
- Participate in Regional and National Sales Meetings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Experience working in a Critical Care environment, (i.e. ICU)
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (RT)
- Experienced delivery presentation to clinical personnel
- Must live within assigned territory
- Position looking to be located in:
Western Region – San Francisco, CA
Great Lakes Region – Cincinnati, OH
Mid-Western Region – Kansas City, MO
Southern Region – Houston, TX
Eastern Region – Boston and surrounding to include: Southern New Hampshire, Eastern Connecticut, or Rhode Island
South-Eastern Region – Orlando, FL
- Full understanding of relevant guidelines and policy in the Critical Care Environment.
- Extensive experience with Bronchoscopy procedures including but not limited to: Bronchoalveolar Lavage (BAL), Bronchial Washes, Percutaneous Tracheostomy, and related medical devices
- Confident, personable individual with the ability to engage with clinical personnel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word (ADD CRM provide reports)
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
- Valid driver's license, and willingness to fly
- Must be proficient in all clinical, modality, and product experience must be current