Clinical Trial Assistant
Provide support for all clinical activities, ensuring the successful planning, execution and completion of clinical trials as well as support for setting up and smooth running of a clinical operations department.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Central contact for the clinical team for designated project communication, correspondence and associated documentation \t
- Participate in team meetings and generate meeting agendas and minutes \t
- Assist with maintenance of databases for appropriate study administration \t
- Prepare and perform review of the TMF including all GCP-related documents \t
- Administer all study and related documents (correspondence, monitoring reports, contact reports, and other organizational documents) before and during the study \t
- Coordinate with external vendors & sites
· Generate/track Purchase Requests and Invoices based on the requests from Clinical Operations team
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a relevant field \t
- 1-2 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry or CRO required \t
- Experience supporting clinical trials \t
- Basic knowledge of drug development, FDA, and GCP regulatory guidelines \t
- Excellent oral and written communication \t
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills \t
- Proven ability to learn and adapt in an evolving work environment \t
- Advanced-level proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat \t
- Familiarity with MS project, MS Visio applications preferred
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.