Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Clinician for our Belleville, IL facility, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Provide Therapy to individuals, groups and families.
- Complete required data entry and paperwork in accordance with program and agency policies and procedures
- Provide services identified in treatment/recovery/safety plan that are consumer driven and meet the program requirements
- Promote the recovery model of treatment including trauma-informed care, hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness
- Provide for referral, linkage and advocacy to recommended community resources
- Attend meetings and consumer staffings, participate in program development activities and provide support and backup to other team members as necessary
- Assume leadership roles on a regular basis with little to no guidance and oversight.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities
- Must have a master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field with at least 1,000 hours of supervised mental health experience.
- IL license preferred, Master’s degree required.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE - Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled