Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Clinician for our Granite City, IL facility, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Complete required data entry and paperwork in accordance with program and agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to opening requirements, assessments, treatment/recovery plans, progress notes, treatment authorizations and authorization of medical necessity by signing as the LPHA and any other funder requirements:
- 100% of assessments and treatment/recovery plans to be completed prior to due dates and,
- 80% of progress notes and any other required data entry or paperwork submitted within forty-eight hours of the delivery of the service.
- Provide services identified in treatment/recovery/safety plan that are consumer driven and meet the program requirements, including:
- Maintaining a minimum of productivity, as assigned by supervisor.
- Completing pre-authorizations and re-authorizations of services and/or private insurance requirements, timely and as needed.
- Promote the recovery model of treatment including trauma-informed care, hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness by assisting consumers with regaining control over their own lives through self-directed recovery; including utilizing recovery language in all applicable documentation.
- Provide for referral, linkage and advocacy to recommended community resources especially involving DCFS, probation/parole, court, medical care and natural supports.
- Promote positive interactions within Chestnut and with the community, especially with referral sources, especially private insurance companies, and natural support systems, to sustain a favorable program reputation.
- Attend meetings and consumer staffings, participate in program development activities and provide support and backup to other team members as necessary, including:
- Attending all mandatory Chestnut trainings and CEU requirements if applicable.
- Utilize evidenced-based practices focusing on individual, family and group therapy.
- Provide services in an Immediate Access model, when assigned, assessing for current needs and providing for crisis intervention when indicated.
- Assume a leadership role by acting as a peer leader and providing clinical guidance to less experienced staff and interns and volunteering to be a project manager, especially related to therapeutic concentration areas.
- Provide professional, evidence-based, supervision to those who are seeking state licensure or degrees, as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and consumer information.
- Provide other duties as assigned, required or specifically negotiated with supervisor.
- Must have a master’s degree in a human services field and qualify as a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) in the state of Illinois.
- Illinois licensure of LMFT, LCSW or LCPC required.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable (when applicable).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled