Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Clinician for our Maryville, IL facility, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Demonstrate understanding of adolescent development and trauma throughout interactions with clients, assignments/homework given and expectations set.
- Conduct diagnostic and assessment evaluations with clients and their families and write bio-psychosocial reports to address diagnosis and patient placement criteria as needed. Complete Columbia Suicide Severity Risk assessments and Vanderbilt Screening according to policy and appropriateness.
- Complete treatment planning according to client’s assessed needs, and with the client’s input, making each plan individualized to that client.
- Provide individual and family counseling services to client and their families using evidence-based approaches (ACRA, CRAFT, MI, Seeking Safety) and in accordance with billable service expectations.
- Conduct educational (didactic) and process oriented clinical groups.
- Promote Chestnut’s culture of customer service excellence through the adherence to Chestnut’s behavioral standards for customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a helping profession.
- Master’s degree and/or licensure in a helping profession preferred.
- Must obtain Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Counselor certification (CADC) within two (2) years’ of hire date.
- Must be certified in Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA) within one (1) year following A-CRA training.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat. Prefer experience with an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Prefer individual to have a valid driver's license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled