Your passion makes the difference!
The Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties team consists of medical professionals, health educators, advocacy, and corporate positions all working together to provide the community with high quality health care and education, regardless of personal circumstance or ability to pay.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to help us change lives and empower communities through reproductive freedom, gender equality, and health care access.
We are looking for a Full-Time Clinician to join our team at our Orange Location.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Clinician provides non-judgmental, empathic and high quality patient care; responsibilities include exams, treatment, education and counseling for patients in accordance with agency protocols.
Ability to establish rapport with patients and deliver care in a professional, expedient and caring manner while working as a team player within the health center are critical to the success in this role.
New grads welcome.
- 4/10 Alternative work schedule
- Competitive base pay + weekend differential
- Bonus for meeting and exceeding productivity goal
- Comprehensive benefits package; including 401(k) employer contributions up to 8%
- Current California clinician’s license.
- Furnishing license, as applicable to NP
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s Assistant or Certified Nurse Midwife with reproductive/primary care specialty.
- Board Certification preferred
- Preferred women’s, managed/primary health care experience.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred